We provide Supermarket logistics solutions to UK, European & Global manufacturers/distributors who supply Aldi, Lidl, Morrisons, B&M and TJ Morris in the UK & Ireland. Our systems allow you to organise direct delivery to our National Distribution Centre near Liverpool, or allows us to look after your entire project.
- Collection on Trailer from EU Countries to our NDC (National Distribution Centre)
- Import Airfreight Services Ex Heathrow & Manchester
- Global Seafreight Services to the UK
- Customs clearance/ Payment of duties(if required)
- Direct delivery/ De-stuffing/ Off-loading
- Storage/ Warehousing
- Delivery to customer/ end user
- Daily groupage services to the supermarket groups (part loads)
- Weekly invoicing with all pod’s scanned electronically
Our customers include manufacturers of cosmetics, detergents, foodstuffs, FMCG (fast moving consumer goods). Our end users are the supermarket groups, including Aldi, Lidl, Morrisons, B&M and TJ Morris.
Our logistics systems combine all the services above, making the life of the supermarket supplier a pleasurable experience and not fraught with hidden costs etc.
Our Regional Warehouses are strategically located throughout the UK & Ireland. If your direct deliveries to a Supermarket RDC get rejected, we have a relatively local solution. Rather than simply accept that your load has been rejected, we allow you to deliver to our warehouse where we will offload, repack, restack and redeliver on your behalf. This dramatically reduces costs, as the product does not have to be returned to point of dispatch, and all issues are dealt with locally.
Please see the map of our warehouse location below. We are one of only a few freight companies offering a truly one-stop-shop logistics solution for suppliers to the supermarket groups we serve. If you are looking for an integrated, timely, cost effective logistics service, you have come to the right place. We do not operate in the same way as a general pallet delivery system system, we stay until the job is done
General Pallet Groupage delivery System – Disadvantages when delivering to Supermarket Groups
- Pallet deliveries are expensive
- Haulier will not wait past 30 mins of booking time
- Goods get returned to hub and customer is charged for outward and return journey
- Goods need to be re-booked, customer receives notice of delivery failure
- Charged again for re-delivery
SCS – pallet consolidation services for supermarket groups
- We consolidate for many different customers
- We book our own slots and advise supermarkets of what is on the trailer
- We wait until we are tipped (no extra charges to the customer)
- Our costs are considerably cheaper and more efficient than the alternative
- All customer Proof of Deliveries come together following week of delivery with the invoice
- A much more integrated call off and storage system with non of the hassle or inconvenience to the customer or the supermarket
- Able to undertake large volume specials as well as day to day one pallet deliveries to all Supermarket RDC’s (Regional Distribuion Centres).